aryana

Crisana's Reality

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) - Jessica Sorensen I loved this book so much, I really connected with both characters and I could feel their their pain right from the start. I enjoy reading books with a male POV and this one was no exception. I loved getting into Kayden's head and watching him slowly start to feel all these emotions that he hasn't felt before and his struggle to stop them from coming to the surface.
He has some issues and I wanted him to fight back so badly at the beginning but I knew he would need a reason for it and Callie became that reason. Callie has her own issues and something in her past has made her withdraw from everything and everyone. I could feel the tension when these two were together and I couldn't have enough of them.
I'm being deliberately vague because I don't want to spoil it for you but this is a must read and one of my favourite books of the year.
This is the first book in the series and ends in a cliffhanger that makes your heart stop and makes you want to know what happens next so badly! I need the next one NOW. Please.